DATE: Sunday, August 2 TIME: 8:30 - 10:30 am COST: $13.00- CASH ONLY (No change will be given)
Please follow the following procedures:
1. There will be a sign-in sheet out front. Please complete upon arrival including the time. Please keep the pen you use. In case there is a line, I will call in order of arrival. This will allow me to later update your account accordingly.
2. You may either wait in your vehicle or in line on the sidewalk. If you choose to wait in line, please maintain a minimum of six feet between pets not only for social distancing but to protect your pet's space as well.
3. Cats - form line on the sidewalk to the right of the door. Carriers should be empty of items and disinfected prior to arrival.
4. Dogs - form line on the sidewalk to the left of the door. Have all items removed except one collar and leash. I will put on a slip lead and bring the dog inside.
5. The store will be closed. Kindly wait outside or you may come in and have a seat.
6. Payment. The cost for nails is $13.00. Cash only. No change will be given.
7. New clients - Must bring all client forms and vaccine information as required (please see website) prior to the nail clinic. We need to set you up on our system and verify vaccines prior to services being rendered.
8. No aggressive pets please.
CAT EXCLUSIVE SPAW DAYS! While appointments for cats can
be flexible throughout the week, we have designated select days to be
CAT ONLY spa days. The following
dates are designated for cat spaw days (please note they are all
Wednesdays): January 29, March 25, May 20 (cancelled), July 15, September 16 and November 11.
These days are in high demand, so book early!
Due to rising expenses (including State mandated changes), we are having a price adjustment effective January
Our salon necessitates a higher cost for grooms as For K-9s & Felines, LLC offers your pet a private
appointment where s/he is groomed start to finish in a low-stress environment using gentle techniques. We use premium
spa products to maximize the results of the groom; our tools and equipment are
high quality to help achieve better and faster grooms and they are maintained
regularly. We belong to eight national and international grooming associations
and attend educational seminars throughout the year which allows us to keep up
to date on new products and techniques, safety issues, etc. Nicoll is an AKC
certified groomer and has a certification for Pet First Aid/CPR.
We had written a couple of articles on our Facebook page when we had prior pricing adjustments and posted them as Notes. There are two Notes actually, one for the 2017 restructure and one for the 2018 increase. You can easily access them by clicking on the hyperlinked year.
We hope you will agree that our services are
invaluable to you and your pet! And we thank you so very much for all of your
wonderful referrals and reviews. They mean so much to us! :-D
On February 5, 2018, I was elected as an Officer of a newly formed national grooming association, the American Professional Pet Groomers Association. This organization will be announced at Intergroom in April, 2018. We are very excited about this new organization as it will be have a large legislative component. I am humbled to be with some big names in the grooming industry! Our Board of Directors consist of: President - Susan Sholar of the AKC (NY); Vice President - Joey Villani, of Nash Grooming Academy (NJ) and some of you may know him as a Judge in Groomer Has It; Secretary - me!; and Treasurer - Dara Forleo, owner of Dara's Paw Spaw and The Whole Pet Grooming Academy, a NH accredited grooming school. Other Board of Directors include Mario DiFante, world renowned show judge of (RI) ; Jacki Panzik, owner of Riverside Grooming (CA) and Connie Celenza of Connie's Pet Styles (AZ). We are very excited about this organization!
On October 15, 2017 I was honored to be elected to the Board of Directors of
the New England Pet Grooming Professionals (NEPGP) association! I am
passionate about the grooming industry and the education of groomers,
so I am humbled of this honor and excited to be a integral part of this
October 2019, I decided not to re-run as I unfortunately could not commit any more time due to other projects. I enjoyed my time serving on the Board for two years and look forward to continuing my membership and enjoying their educational opportunities.
Effective July 1, 2016, we have become For K-9s & Felines, LLC.
We are on Facebook! Facebook has allowed us to provide our customers with immediate recall notifications as well as events, specials and more! To stay informed of important pet information, "Like"
our Page and make sure to check off "Get Notifications" and "Show in
News Feed". Stay interactive with our Page by liking, commenting and
sharing our posts. Please Rate and give us a Review and "Invite Your
Friends to Like This Page". Thank you for your support!
Please help us grow our fan base by suggesting us to your friends and/or writing a recommendation. Thank you!