DATE: Sunday May 8, June 5 and July 10 TIME: 8:30 - 10:30 am COST: $13.00- CASH ONLY (No change will be given)
Please follow the following procedures:
1. There will be a sign-in sheet out front. Please complete upon arrival including the time. In case there is a line, I will call in order of arrival. This will allow me to later update your account accordingly.
You may either wait in your vehicle or in line on the sidewalk. If
you choose to wait in line, please maintain a minimum of six feet
between pets not only for social distancing but to protect your pet's
space as well.
3. Cats - form line on the sidewalk to the right
of the door. Carriers should be empty of items and disinfected prior to
4. Dogs - form line on the sidewalk to the left of the door.
5. The store will be closed. Kindly wait outside.
6. Payment. The cost for nails is $13.00. Cash only. No change will be given so please come prepared.
New clients - Must bring all client forms and vaccine information as
required prior to the nail clinic. We need to set you up on our system
and verify vaccines prior to services being rendered. Please click the
Client Forms tab (under the Grooming tab) to the left for more information.
8. Special needs pets or those that need more time are encouraged to come during the last 30-45 minutes.
9. No aggressive pets please.
10. If you're on Facebook, please be sure to click on "Interested" even if you're not sure you can attend. If the clinic needs to be postponed, I'll update the Event and you will receive a notification of the change. The website will be updated as well.